Friday, July 18, 2008

Entry Level Salary Survey

This is from DHorridge.

"I'm trying to learn more about what entry level positions are paying these days. So, if you've been hired within the past 6-7 years, do me a favor and fill out this survey that I created. It only takes a couple minutes.

I get 100 respondents so it's first come, first served.

People are always asking me about salary advice, so I'm hoping this will really help out. We'll see."


You can also read the AIGA 2008 Salary Survey here.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember filling this out a while ago - could you post the results of the survey? Thanks! :)

About Us / Privacy Policy and Terms of Use / Contact Us
LEGAL STUFF: The views expressed on The Ranch are not officially representative of the The University of Texas at Austin. © 2008. All rights reserved. Founded by David Wen, with Silver Cuellar's help, on a lonely February 14, 2006 in Austin, TX for the benefit of all.