Friday, July 13, 2007

ads from Turkey

Someone from an international agency sent me work to post! They must think that highly of this mere blog...

I received these print work and interactive work from Clara from DDB Istanbul. Their interactive work (kindly hosted by James at Adverlicio) really grabs your attention.







On a side note, after work today I went to a UT advertising, mostly Texas Media graduates, alumni and professor happy hour at Ozona Grill and I met a lot of great people who work at Dieste Harmel & Partners, Tribal DDB Dallas, Is7, true.com, Sabre Travel Network and many others. I was one of the younger people there and I caught up with Prof. Dobias and Gene Kincaid too. Based on my many conversations, it seems like interactive really is the future.

0 comments:

About Us / Privacy Policy and Terms of Use / Contact Us
LEGAL STUFF: The views expressed on The Ranch are not officially representative of the The University of Texas at Austin. © 2008. All rights reserved. Founded by David Wen, with Silver Cuellar's help, on a lonely February 14, 2006 in Austin, TX for the benefit of all.