Sunday, February 03, 2008

Mark lives in IKEA

My boss sent me this and suggested I post it here so therefore I'm going to post about it.

By the way, Rule #1 for you college students: In the future, when your boss suggests you do something, it's a good idea to do what he or she suggests.


Mark Malkoff, a comedian who works for the Colbert Report, is living in IKEA for a week. My boss said that this is brilliant and cost-effective marketing because all they have to do is allow him permission to film and post on youtube and give away some products.

I'm going to have to agree with him.

0 comments:

About Us / Privacy Policy and Terms of Use / Contact Us
LEGAL STUFF: The views expressed on The Ranch are not officially representative of the The University of Texas at Austin. © 2008. All rights reserved. Founded by David Wen, with Silver Cuellar's help, on a lonely February 14, 2006 in Austin, TX for the benefit of all.